10+ years of art direction experience
9+ years of production experience
9+ years of leading and developing teams
- Led and managed scaled creative projects and cross-functional teams from ideation to launch within both in-house and agency environments. Experience covers a wide variety of disciplines and channels including internal/external presentations, digital and print marketing, photography, motion, social and interactive multimedia, strategy, and editorial storytelling.
- Advanced client facing/interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and briefs effectively to senior level executives as well as key internal and external stakeholders.
- Managed client communication across all teams, ensuring on schedule, feedback and stated objectives are all addressed while also managing creative assets for on-time client delivery.
- Directed original content creation from concept ideation to post-production—including the hiring and negotiations of all crew as well as casting; serving as on-set producer; pulling creative references, and providing clear documentation throughout the production process.
- Led, inspired, and developed talented internal creative teams—assigning tasks to team members, setting clear, specific performance objectives, standards, and accountability.
- Tracked project timelines, deadlines, and budgets to ensure all cross-functional teams, vendors, and stakeholders are kept informed and workload is maintained at manageable levels.
- Crafted detailed and concise SOWs that clearly laid out the project scope and guidelines—accurately assessing, prioritizing opposing tasks, and outlining dependencies.
- Experience leading multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster with a growing network of high caliber design, photography, motion, illustration, copywriters, and production/agency partners.
- Effectively managed budgets throughout all stages of production, preparing quotes, anticipating and negotiating costs, processing invoices and tracking of billing requests.
- Streamlined, enforced, and refined production processes through enhancing workflows and strategizing toolsets to ensure quality elevation in all aspects of creative execution.
- Scheduled, tracked, strategized, and maximized all stages of production to ensure a maximum possible of assets were achieved within the provided restraints. This includes consistently improving systems of production to ensure efficiency and that all deliverables meet deadlines.
- Management and coordination of all on-set talent while collaborating closely with internal and external partners to ensure that the right talent is obtained and aligns with business objectives.
- Researched, scouted and secured locations for on-location shoots, including obtaining permits when necessary.
- Strong understanding of the AICP guidelines and best practices.
Asana, Box, Bridge, DF Studio, Excel, Figma, G Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, iWork, Jira, Keynote, Monday, Photo Mechanic, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Quip, Sketch, Teamwork, Word, XD
Alpha Industries, Arezzo, Bernstein & Andriulli, Cartier, The Daily Front Row, Erno Laszlo, First Aid Beauty, LAGOS, L’Officiel USA, Marriott, NBC, New Era, Sam Edelman, SIXTY Hotels, W Hotels, WIRED
Greta Gerwig, Iman, Joe Jonas, John Legend, Jonathan Groff, Kiernan Shipka, Logan Lerman, Malin Akerman, Moby, Qin Shupei, Rebecca Hall, Richard Biedul, Thom Browne, Wang Xiao, Zhao Lei