Helping clients navigate the complex world of creative production and operations.
10+ years of art direction experience
9+ years of production experience
9+ years of leading and developing teams
- Led and managed scaled creative projects and cross-functional teams from ideation to launch within both in-house and agency environments. Experience covers a wide variety of disciplines and channels, including internal/external presentations and proposals, digital and print marketing, photography, motion, social and interactive multimedia, strategy, copy and editorial storytelling.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of the creative development process, always striving to be in the forefront of innovative design trends and technologies. This includes the strategic use of project management and cloud-based collaboration tools in order to ensure a streamlined and refined creative production process.
- Advanced client facing and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and briefs effectively to senior level executives as well as key internal and external stakeholders.
- Managed client communication across all teams, ensuring schedule, feedback and stated objectives are all addressed while also managing evolving creative assets for on-time delivery.
- Directed original content creation from concept ideation to post-production, including the hiring and negotiations of all crew as well as casting. Served as on-set producer, pulling creative references when necessary as well as providing hands-on support throughout the post-production process.
- Led, inspired and developed talented internal creative teams, assigning and shuffling tasks to team members based on their workloads, setting clear and specific performance objectives, goals, standards as well as accountability. I work hand in hand to help direct and guide the creative vision while touching base with all team members daily to eliminate any issues that might arise.
- Continuously tracked project timelines, deadlines and budgets to ensure all cross-functional teams, vendors and stakeholders are kept informed and workload is maintained at manageable levels. Crafted detailed and concise SOWs that clearly laid out the project scope and guidelines, accurately assessing and prioritizing opposing tasks as well as outlining dependencies.
- Collaborated directly with client to art direct, strategize and manage physical event activations and brand experiences that range from augmented reality experiences to physical retail.
- Led business, client and content strategies within an agency setting, measuring KPIs and valuable data.
- Maintains multiple vendor relationships, with a growing roster of high-caliber designers (both visual and sound), photographers, film crew, illustrators, copywriters as well as production and agency partners.
- Effectively managed budgets throughout all stages of production, preparing quotes, anticipating and negotiating costs, processing invoices and tracking of billing requests.
- Management and coordination of all on-set talent while collaborating closely with internal and external partners to ensure that the right talent is obtained and aligns with business objectives.
- Researched, scouted and secured locations for on-location shoots, including obtaining permits when necessary.
- Strong understanding of the digital and print production processes as well as AICP guidelines and best practices.
Asana, Basecamp, Box, Bridge, Confluence, Figma, G Suite, Harvest, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, iWork, Jira, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Monday, Photoshop, Quip, Sketch, Slack, Teamwork, Trello, XD
Alpha Industries, Arezzo, Bernstein & Andriulli, Cartier, Condé Nast, The Daily Front Row, Erno Laszlo, First Aid Beauty, LAGOS, L’Officiel USA, Marriott International, NBC, New Era, Sam Edelman, SIXTY Hotels, W Hotels, WIRED